Please read our COVID secure arrangements carefully and let us know if you have any questions or feedback
Inline with government requirements we have undertaken a risk assessment and have made changes to our ways of working to manage the COVID transmission risk.
The following protocols will be in place:
- One way systems in and out of the buildings for pupils
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout
- No waiting areas will be open inside the buildings
- Teachers will be available to help pupils to maintain social distancing and to adhere to the above protocols
- Halls will be thoroughly cleaned before and after on the days classes are being held. Spot cleaning will be done between classes when required
If classes have to be stopped due to new lockdown guidelines, classes will be rescheduled online and/or carried over to the following term wherever possible. However it will not be possible to issue refunds.
Pupils / Adult Dancers
- Must not attend class if they or a member of their household have any symptoms of Covid including – high temperature, continuous cough, loss of sense of smell or taste. Please inform us if you have Covid symptoms.
- Must arrive 5 minutes before the class start time
- Must use the hand sanitiser available before and after class
- Must adhere to the one way systems in and out of the building
- Only bring minimal essential items with you (dance shoes / bottle of water) avoid bringing coats in with you
- Do not bring any food to class
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to at all times. Our youngest dancers will be helped as much as possible to social distance
- Must not enter the building, please make an orderly queue following current social distance measures/ guidelines to drop off and collect your child at the assigned entry / exit . Alternatively wait in your vehicle until your class has been invited in by the teacher or student teacher
- There will be no waiting area for parents inside Laleham Methodist Church or the Littleton Old School Building (e.g in either the foyer or the kitchens)
- If you would like to speak to the teacher please phone the principle on 07920022870 as we won’t be able to invite parents into the building