Access for all
At the school we strive to create a safe and stimulating environment where dancers are supported and encouraged to develop at their own pace.
Our professional approach is supported by encouragement, fun, friendship and a commitment to allowing each and every dancer the opportunity to achieve their true potential.
All our teachers believe that hard work, discipline and determination are essential and we encourage all pupils to believe in themselves and to strive to be their very best.
We expect all dancers to
- Respect all teaching staff
- Treat all other pupils as you would wish to be treated yourself
- Always come to class with a positive attitude
- Always ask for help if you need it
- Consistently try your best
In class you must
- Wear correct uniform
- Hair must be neat and tidy
- Bring a small, non-fizzy drink to keep hydrated for consumption during breaks only